The pastors at Liberty Christian Center are passionate about the call of God upon their life, are personal in their ministry to the Church and practical in the way they do things.
The Pastors are committed to walking with members and the community; helping them to grow spiritually, socially and economically through various ministries and programs. The Pastorate is in charge of all ministries and offers the following service to the congregation, community and nation:
- Prayer: Corporate prayer takes place on Sunday morning from 8am, Tuesdays from 5.30pm and Thursdays from 5.30pm at the Church Sanctuary.
- Communion: We celebrate communion every 1st Sunday of the month.
- Marriage: Our marriage ministry is involved in preparing couples for marriage and growing established families through the Family Enrichment Fellowship (FEF).
- Child Dedication: We dedicate Children every 1st Sunday of the month.
- Baptism: We hold baptism every quarter during the graduation of the foundation class.
- Counseling: We have Pastoral support everyday at the Church office and a telephone line with a Pastor on duty to counsel you whenever you need someone to talk to.
Bishop Kepha Omae is the visionary and Senior Pastor of Liberty Christian Center. Ordained as a pastor with the Redeemed Gospel Church Inc, he also serves as the presiding Bishop of the Redeemed Gospel Church Inc. He founded Liberty Christian Center in 1991. He is married to Rev. Rose Nyamweya who serves alongside him. They are blessed with 3 sons: John, George and Brian.
We are so excited that you are visiting our website. It is my privilege to welcome and introduce you to our church. As you explore our website we hope you will get to know us. Our Mission as Liberty Christian Centre is to disciple men and women in the knowledge of God to effectively transform society spiritually, socially and economically.
We invite you to visit one of our Sunday Services. We offer two services on Sunday morning. One is at 8:30 AM and the other one is at 10:00 AM. We also offer exciting programs and activities for all ages throughout the week.
You can learn more about us and how to get connected with us by familiarizing yourself with the life and ministry of the church as you browse through our website.
We look forward to enjoying fellowship with you soon and please contact us if you have any questions. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I pray the Lord will richly bless you today and every day.
In the service of the King,
Bishop Kepha Omae